|Indoor Playground Adventure Indoor Ropes Course|
Plastic parts : LLDPE imported from Korea, high temperature resistance, innocuity.
Iron parts: galvanized steel pipes , wall thickness of 2.2 mm conforming t o the National standard GB/T3091-2001 , with 0.45 mm PVC foam coated
Soft parts: innermost _wood; middle _ sponge; outmost _ PVC
Mat: EVA, different size and color for your selection
Professional CAD instruction or arrange professional staff install
D elivery time
7-12 days after your order conformation and deposit
M inimum order quantity
20 FCL (28cbm)
* General FAQ
1. Size of ground ( length *width*height)?
Exact size information, if you have CAD drawing please offer to us.
2. Agerange of players?
Free customized design.
4. Payment details ?
T/T 30% deposit, T/T 70% balance against the copy of B/L .
5. Using life?
About 7 years.
6. Any building pillars inside of the indoor playground area?
I f yes, please tell the size of the pillars and the space between each pillar .
Please tell the place the gate of the indoor playground.
In our ropes course, participants are challenged to overcome obstacles and solve problems. They must work together in small groups to achieve goals while learning problem solving techniques, communication skills, patience, and innovative thinking. It might be something as simple as passing through a giant spider web, swinging over a bottomless pit, or crossing over a lava pit with only 2 planks. The activities utilize success to develop confidence, esteem, leadership, and friendship. Low Ropes course are excellent for
Team-building. Whether for businesses, schools, sports teams, and families. These experiences help improve communication, problem solving, and build meaningful
Q1: Can the playground be customized?
Yes. Plz send us a CAD file or a simple drawing of your play area with precise dimensions, ans let us know the color, theme and so forth that you prefer, sp that the design can be made accordlingly.
Q2: How is the quality of the playground?
All of the playgrounds are produced strictly in line with EU standards. Here we have skilled and experienced technicians working for us. Some of the advanced machines are imported from Germany. And besides, we have Quality Control System that ensures the high-quality of the products.
Q3: Is the playground safe to play with?
Yes. For the mental parts, there will be soft PVC pipes covering around them to protect kids from being hurt. As for the plastic parts, it's made from one class plastic materials which have more than 3 years of warranty regardless the man-made sabotage.
Q4: Is it difficult to install? Do you have installation manual? Or do you send your own workers over to help install the playground? What's the cost?
For the small playground, it's easy to install. The installtion manual will be sent when the playground is completed. If you found it difficult to install and asked us for help, we'll be glad to be at your service. The installation cost will be stated clearly in our sales contract.
Q5: How many customers you have been working with and what are the feedbacks?
We've been working with lots of customers all over the world, including Australia, America, Romania, Albania, Finland, Russia, Lithuania, Italy, Switzerland, Estonia, Germany, Ukraine, Malaysia, Spain, South Africa, Israel, Lebanon, Mexico, Chile etc.
Other than some of the flaws occurred during the shipment, most of our customers are impressed by our solid quality and our considerate services.
|1) Steel Framed Structure||a. Upright Posts: Galvanized Steel Pipes, Diameter 140mm, thickness 4mm;|
b. Gliding Route Pipe: Galvanized Steel Pipes, thickness: 3.5mm;
c. Platform: Steel Sheet, color powder coated, 80*80cm
d. Steel Chain
|2) Wooden Parts||Pinus Sylvestris, thickness: 4cm; bearing weight: 400KGS|
|3) Plastic Parts||LLDPE, roto-moulded|
|4) Rope Parts||Olyamide fiber, diameter 1 cm; bearing weight: 300KGS|
|5) Assistive Components||safety string, safety belt, etc.|
2. Production Process of Indoor Ropes Course
1) Steel Framed Structure: Raw Material-->Punching-->Bending-->Polishing-->Color Powder Coating
2) Plastic Parts: Raw Material-->Color Powder Blending-->Pouring into Mould-->Loading into Oven-->Demoulding-->Deburring-->Quality Control & Packing
3) Wooden Parts: Raw Material-->Corner Polishing-->Hole Punching-->Polishing-->Painting-->Hook Fixing-->Patrs Assembling-->Quality Control & Packing
4) Rope Patrs: Raw Material-->Knitting
3. Advantages of Indoor Ropes Course
1) We use chestnut tree as the material of wooden games. It is very hard and strong among all the wooden materials which could be break a steel sheet.
2) We use steel chains to connect the two metal frames. It is firm enough to keep definite security.
3) Our platform is made of steel sheets which color powder coating for which we could customized the color and pattern. Moreover, it is firmer and more durable than wooden platforms.
4) We have rubber protector inside the rope ring to protect the safety string from friction and fracture. The 12mm thick string has been done weight bearing test with 1.4 tons items, proven to be strong enough.
5) Our gliding route pipe are made of galvaized steel pipes which is color powder coated with heat. It is not easy to come off or lose barnish.
6) We cut the main upright posts and use 8 cm diameter flange plates with stainless screws to connct the platforms. It is easy to transport and install, and the structure is very firm.