with Olympics Trampoline Area Indoor Trampoline
|FOB Price:||US $110-160 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||1 Square Meter|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Square Meter||US $110-160/ Square Meter|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Square Meter/Month|
|Transport Package:||Inside Cotton, Outside Plastic Bag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: LE. B1.506.102.03
- Max Jumping Weight: ≥100kg
- Shape: According to The Customer′s Location
- Material: Galvanized Tube + PP + Spring
- Enclosure Height: >2.5 m
- Certification: CE, SGS, ASTM
- Tubes: Galvanized Steel Pipe, Powder Coated
- Age Range: Above 3 Years Old
- Warranty: 2 Years on Mats
- Elasticity: High Performance
- Specification: 12.95*11.75*4/10.3*6.2*4
- HS Code: 95069900
- Type: Indoor Trampoline Park
- Usage: Indoor
- Dimension: 12.95*11.75*4/10.3*6.2*4m
- Age: 3 Years to 60 Years Old
- Color: Multicolor
- Foam Pad: EPE, Waterproof Closed-Cell Foam
- Olympic Trampoline: Professional Olympic Trampoline Mats Available
- Certification Approval: Ce Certificate
- Remarks: Kids Should Play Under Supervision and Instruction
- Trademark: Liben
- Origin: Wenzhou, China
1.Standard jumping mat:1). Made from PP. 2). 1760*1760mm (length can be multiplied)
2.High performance mat: 1). Made from Poly-amide yarns. 2). 4260*2130mm
1). 0.48mm thick PVC leather plus 30mm thick XPE sponge.
2). Using velcro straps to stick to the steel-framed structure.
4.Tube: black mild steel, powder Coated to make it anti-rust.
5.Springs: Using 3.25*180mm of stainless steel springs to connect the standard jumping beds.
6. Safety Net:1). 40*40mm of galvanized steel connected with trampoline steel framed structure.
2). 15mm thickness of PVC pipe covered outside the steel pipe.
7.Foam Pit: Foam cubes: 150*150*150mm, made of sponge.
FAQ about Trampoline
1.What service does Liben offer for creating trampoline park?
Liben is a factory but offers one-stop service. Apart from manufacturing trampoline equipment, we offer free 3D design, business plan advice, franchise opportunity, installation, aftersales, etc. as well.
2.What safety standard does your trampoline meet? Do you have any certificate for the materials you use?
Our trampolines are designed and manufactured to meet the guidelines of ASTM, and the materials used are certified.
3.How much space do I require to operate a trampoline park?
We would recommend 6500 to 20,000 sq ft (600 to 2,000m2) or more to provide the optimal experience to your customers and financial payback to the operator.
Remember that trampoline activities will typically comprise between 55% to 70% of your total floor area with the rest being used for ancillary activities such as café, viewing, reception etc.
4. What ceiling height doI need in my trampoline park?We recommend a minimum clear height from the floor to the lowest roof obstruction of 5.2m.
5.What should I provide if asking for custom design for my park?
We need you provide architectural plans of the building (cad drawing if possible). Also it would be highly appreciated if you could take pictures or shoot a video of the site. Our designer will then work out a design proposal based on your suggestions and our experience.
6.Is it easy to install the trampoline? Do you offer installation service outside China?
We will provide detailed and professional instruction manuals for you. And yes, we can send our installation engineer to work with your teams. The cost of installation service includes the daily salary of the engineer ($110 per day), round-trip tickets, accommodation, etc.